Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

How About Those New Colorless Icons On the New iTunes

Just downloaded the new iTunes on my Mac and first thing that I realized was that the icons on the left side bar are now colorless.  For some reason it really ticked me off and I immedialy tried to figure out if I could go back to my latest version of iTunes......no such luck.


So I hoped on over to the Mac Rumors forum and found a hack job by a user.  It appears to be working for him and is looking pretty clean for me.  Now I can move on to bigger and better things for the rest of my evening.

Bonus tip from 9to5mac comments: If you want the normal stoplight buttons back, Close your iTunes, open Terminal and paste in this “defaults write com.apple.iTunes full-window -1″, hit enter. Boom. Open you iTunes. Fixed. 

By Chase Thompson
Bonus tip from 9to5mac

No comments:

Post a Comment